Donate to TFHKA Today
The Touch for Health Kinesiology Association is a 501(c) 6 Non-Profit organization.
We are a volunteer-run membership association that provides education and support to members, and fosters awareness and growth of using Touch for Health Kinesiology to enhance health and wellness.
As a 501(c)6 organization, donations to TFHKA are very much appreciated, but are not deductible as charitable contributions on a donor’s federal income tax return. However, we encourage you to check with your CPA or accountant as your donations to TFHKA may be deductible as a trade or business expense.
Your Generous Donations Help TFHKA with Business Operations by Providing Funds to:
- Develop Programs and Services
- Support TFH Students
- Provide Ongoing Instructor Support
- Sustain the Tradition of the Annual Touch for Health Kinesiology Association Conference
(in 2022 we hosted our 47th consecutive TFHKA conference!)
- Provide Funding to Hire Help as Needed
- Enable Upgrades to Our Technology Platforms
- Continue the Legacy of Dr. John Thie to Educate More People about the Benefits of TFH
- Sustain Outreach Programs
- Grow the TFHKA Community to Flourish and Thrive
TFHKA Scholarship Fund Donations
The TFHKA Scholarship Program was established in 2020 to enable us to support members seeking continuing education, or in hardship situations, and TFH students who want to learn Touch for Health, but do not have the economic resources to complete their education. Our ability to offer both partial and full Scholarships hinges on having enough annual resources/reserves donated so that there are funds available to disperse.
Get the TFHKA eNewsletter