Touch for Health Virtual Presenter Application
Are you an experienced Touch for Health practitioner with insights and expertise to share with the TFHKA community? We are excited to begin offering Virtual Training programs and are looking for enthusiastic people who are willing to share their passion for Touch for Health, Kinesiology, and energy balancing through online wellness workshops.
TOPICS for TFHKA Virtual Presentations
TFH Students – Include, but not limited to:
- Muscle Testing
- Understanding TFH Philosophy and Principles
- Overcoming Balancing Challenges
- Gaining Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Using specific balancing protocols
- Integrating TFH into your life
- Integrating TFH into your practice (as a professional in…_______)
- Anything and Everything related to becoming a proficient Touch for Health student, and not just being a student who attended a workshop, and never started using TFH
- Helping students take what they’ve learned and get confident to use TFH for themselves and to share with friends and family as was John Thie’s goal for TFH…
TFH Instructors – Include, but not limited to:
- Teaching Techniques
- Business & Marketing Support
- Teaching Admin Responsibilities
- and/or any topic related to helping TFH Instructors do an excellent job at
- mentoring students
- helping to guide students thru all 4 levels of TFH, (and hopefully encouraging their students to continue on to become a TFH Instructor / Consultant.
TFH Instructor/Consultants – Include, but not limited to:
- Everything for Instructors above, as well as topics helpful for working with clients as a consultant.
- How to build your TFH consultant practice
- How to keep clients coming back regularly for “balances.”
- How to market your consulting practice….
- And anything else that can be of value to a TFH Instructor/Consultant.
PRESENTER APPLICATION INFORMATION
- TFHKA wants to provide as many members as possible the opportunity to present at our virtual events. And we would love to offer Virtual Events monthly! Which means we are actively looking for presenters, year-round.
- Priority will be given to TFHKA members, but TFH Instructor/Consultants from across the globe are encouraged to submit topics for presentations, and we welcome the opportunity to network with our global community and are excited that Virtual training programs allow ease and accessibility for our ability to gather.
- Currently there is not a limit to how many applications you can submit. While this might change at a future date, right now, we welcome submissions for any/all topics you are willing to share at a TFHKA Virtual event.
- Applications will be approved in the order they are received, and you will be contacted when a submission is in the queue to be scheduled for an upcoming event so we can coordinate dates/times and details.
- While we ask that you do not “pitch” for your own personal programs or products, the visibility that presenting at a TFHKA Virtual Event provides, will allow participants the opportunity to reach out to you after the event if they are interested in connecting with you. You will be able to share your website, and/or email, newsletter sign up during your presentation.
In preparing your Virtual Presenter Application Form, please note below presentation time lengths depending on the Virtual Program offered.
Length of Virtual Presentations:
TFHKA Virtual Training Seminars
TFHKA Training Type
Q& A Time
10 min Q & A
Energy Boosters Bootcamp
15 min Q & A
1 hour and 50 minutes
Time includes Q & A
Please submit a separate form for each proposed topic and requested presentation.
If you have any questions prior to starting the Virtual Presenter application process, please contact us.